When you're building your new dream home, you'll need an experienced conveyancer to handle the land settlement for you. Our in-house experts, Resolve Legal can take care of it all for you, so you can focus on the exciting stuff!
As a fully integrated law firm, Resolve Legal will also give you that extra layer of comfort that a standard settlement agent can't. So you get the added security that an in-house legal practitioner provides if any issues arise. Plus, they also do estate planning, wills, power of attorneys and more.
Why use Resolve Legal for your settlement?
- As conveyancing specialists, they know exactly what's needed, by who and when, to keep things moving for you
- They work in the Boutique office to ensure your land settlement goes smoothly
- They are part of the ABN Group, so you know you're getting high quality service
- Resolve Legal provide competitive rates on all your settlement services
- You'll access a team of experienced professionals who are passionate about helping you into your new home as efficiently as possible.
Melbourne Property and Construction Legal Advice
Property transactions can be the largest financial undertaking in your lifetime, so it’s important that all legal aspects and paperwork are correctly considered and executed in line with Australian law.As an incorporated law firm in Victoria, Resolve Legal specialises in helping clients with all aspects of construction and property law, as well as conveyancing and succession planning.Resolve Legal's services;
- Power of attorneys
- Probate applications
- Commercial & retail leasing advice & documentation
- Joint ventures & development agreements
- Victorian property & conveyancing advice
- Will writing