A Clear & Simple policy to pricing ensures you will receive your new home price upfront, with premium specification and quality brands included from the start.
We will provide you with one upfront price, which includes:
- Upfront fixed site costs for all blocks with available engineering plans*
- Your new Boutique home, your chosen facade and any floorplan design options
- Developer guidelines and Council costs
- Any upgrades you choose within the home
- An allowance for additional colour and electrical selections, if desired.
We put you first and do the background work before you sign a contract.
*Allowance for screw piles not included. If screw piles are required, this cost will be included prior to site start. Refer to your PWC for full details or speak to a New Homes Consultant. For blocks without available engineering, including knockdown rebuild projects, a site cost allowance will be provided with fixed site costs at HIA Contract Signing.
Premium standard inclusions
We created our market leading premium inclusions and made it a standard with every one of our homes. So you get all the things you really want in your new home upfront and included in your base price.
We use trusted, quality brands – so you can be sure that your new home is built to last.
Just some of our premium standard inclusions:
- Quality laminate flooring to your living areas, carpet to bedrooms and tiles to bathrooms and laundry
- ILVE 900mm wide built-in oven, cooktop and rangehood
- 40mm Caesarstone kitchen benchtops
- Kitchen cupboards either side of rangehood and above fridge space
- Two banks of pot drawers
- 3-coat Wattyl paint system to internal walls
- 2550mm high ceilings to ground floor
- 20mm Caesarstone to your bathroom, ensuite and powder room (design specific)
- Quality Caroma tapware and fittings
- Convenient twin vanity to master bedroom ensuite (design specific)
- Undercover outdoor living is included with most home designs
- Double garage with two remote controls
- 25 year structural guarantee
- 12 month warranty service
Contact a New Homes Consultant to find out just how affordable it is to build a Boutique home.