A Clear & Simple policy to pricing ensures you will receive your price upfront, with premium specification and quality brands included from the start.
Should you wish to personalise your new home, your New Homes Consultant will take you through your popular upgrade options.
We will provide you with one upfront price, which includes:
- We commit to providing upfront fixed site costs for all blocks with available engineering plans*
- Your new Boutique home including your chosen facade and any floorplan design options
- 6 star energy rating
- Developer guidelines and Council costs
- Any upgrades you choose within the home
- An allowance for additional colour and electrical selections, if desired.
We put you first and do the background work before you sign a contract.
* For blocks without available engineering, including knockdown rebuild projects, a site cost allowance will be provided with fixed site costs at HIA Contract Signing.
Premium standard inclusions
We created our market leading premium inclusions and made it a standard with every one of our homes. So you get all the things you really want in your new home upfront and included in your base price.
We use trusted, quality brands – so you can be sure that your new home is built to last.
If you’d like to further personalise your home, we’ll walk you through our Clear & Simple process.
We’ll work with you on these options so you know your costs upfront, before you pay any deposit, making it easy to manage your decisions and budget.
Just some of our premium standard inclusions:
- Quality laminate flooring to your living areas, carpet to bedrooms and tiles to bathrooms and laundry
- ILVE 900mm wide built-in oven, cooktop and rangehood
- 40mm Caesarstone kitchen benchtops
- Kitchen cupboards either side of rangehood and above fridge space
- Two banks of pot drawers
- 3-coat paint system to internal walls
- 2550mm high ceilings to ground floor of all homes
- 20mm Caesartsone to your bathroom, ensuite and powder room (design specific)
- Quality Caroma tapware and fittings
- Convenient twin vanity to master bedroom ensuite
- Undercover living area is included on most home designs
- Double garage with two remote controls
- 25 year structural guarantee
- 12 month maintenance service
Contact a New Homes Consultant to find out just how affordable it is to build a Boutique home.