If you’re knocking down your existing home and rebuilding, Boutique has the right solution for you.
Our knowledgeable team specialises in building within established, inner urban suburbs around Melbourne. We will be by your side throughout your rebuild journey, handling demolition of your existing property, planning and building approvals. Our experience in dealing with local councils ensures you experience a smooth process.
Also, Our Clear + Simple policy to pricing ensures you will receive your new home price upfront, with premium specification and quality brands included from the start.
- Upfront price contract and site costs
- Quality brands and premium inclusions in every home
- Management of your planning approval in every home
- Assistance with finance & conveyancing through our in-house experts if required
- We coordinate the demolition of your existing home (unless you decide to engage your own contractor).
- We integrate siteworks and building processes for maximum efficiency and a centralised service.
- Choose from a range of floorplan design options and beautiful architectural facades.
- 25-year structural guarantee
- 12-month service warranty
- Stay in the area you love - close to friends and your local school, shops and cafes.
- Preserve the equity in your land.
- Avoid paying stamp duty and selling costs.
- Tailor your brand-new home to suit your lifestyle and block orientation.
- Increase your home's resale value with a bigger, more modern home design.
What do you need to get started? All you need is a current copy of your land title and our New Homes Consultant will assist you with the rest. For knockdown and build Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
Emma & Brenden's Bayside Knockdown project
Knockdown rebuild customers, Emma and her husband Brenden, lived in the Melbourne Bayside suburb of Parkdale and knew that's exactly where they wanted to stay.
Together with their two daughters Lily and Ella, they quickly learned how costly it was to buy in their suburb as, despite their search, no home they had seen was perfect for their family.
Deciding on a knockdown rebuild project was the right option for them, the family remain living in their favourite suburb, with the bonus of living in the home of their dreams - a Montpellier 38.
Click to here to read more about Emma & Brenden's knockdown rebuild story.
Andrew & Katrina's Knockdown rebuild story
Boutique customers Andrew & Katrina wanted to live in the Newport/ Williamstown area but kept getting missed out at auction. That's when they decided to get creative.
'We decided to look at a house that wasn't great so was cheaper than others we had been bidding on' Andrew said. After working with Boutique to choose a design that fitted into the narrow but well-located lot, Andrew and Katrina won the auction, and then used Boutique's Knockdown Rebuild service to create their perfect bayside home.
Click here to read Andrew & Katrina's story, including Andrew's top tips for those wanting to undertake a knockdown rebuild project.
Get in touch with a knockdown rebuild New Homes Consultant. They can review your block and advise the ideal floorplans and facade options to suit your block and comply with local restrictions.
Call us on 9674 4500 or send us your details and one of our New Home Consultants will get in touch.